With notes of smoke for a peaty nose, hints of caramel and chocolate reminiscent of a fine scotch, and cornflowers the same vibrant hue of the hills blooming thick with heather, this medium bodied black tea embodies the essence of the Highlands. You can almost hear the bagpipes calling as you settle down in the gloaming with a nice cup of tea. Formerly known as Outlander - Jamie's Tea.
1. Bring fresh, cold water to a rolling boil.
2. Swirl boiling water in the teapot or mug for 1 minute to warm it up, discard water.
3. For each cup of tea place 1 level teaspoon of tea leaves in the tea infuser.
4. Pour boiling water over tea leaves, cover and brew for 3 minutes.
5. Remove infuser and leaves, and serve.
6. Can be rebrewed several times, adding 1 additional minute to the brew time.
There are no returns accepted on this product.