An instant explosion of lemon on your tongue with a faraway note of peppermint which lingers but for a moment, as you gaze with delight and a tiny bit of terror at the mystical perriwinkle potion derived from the pinnancle of blending of anthocyanin from the Butterfly Pea Flower, and fresh from the African continent via swallow, unfermented green rooibos. There are some that call this magical brew...Tim.
1. Bring fresh, cold water to a rolling boil.
2. Swirl boiling water in the teapot or mug for 1 minute to warm it up, discard water.
3. For each cup of tisane place 1 level teaspoon of leaves in the tea infuser.
4. Pour boiling water over leaves, cover and brew for 5 minutes.
5. Remove infuser and leaves, and serve.
There are no returns accepted on this product.