A gift from China to the English diplomat Earl Grey, this superior black tea has plenty of silver tips making it light and mellow and a perfect compliment for the oil of bergamot and citrus that give it a delightful nose, without leaving an oily taste in the back of the mouth.
WHITE TIP EARL GREY
1. Bring fresh, cold water to a rolling boil.
2. Swirl boiling water in the teapot or mug for 1 minute to warm it up, discard water.
3. For each cup of tea place 1 level teaspoon of tea leaves in the tea infuser.
4. Pour boiling water over tea leaves, cover and brew for 3 minutes.
5. Remove infuser and leaves, and serve.
6. Can be rebrewed several times, adding 1 additional minute to the brew time.
There are no returns accepted on this product.